Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stampede day #5

Ever heard of Clamato? Those who has been to one of my Australia Day parties might have tried it. It's one of the drinks they're serving at the bar: Clam juice + tomato juice. Doesn't quite seem right does it. It works though, when served Ceasar-style with vodka, spicey sauce and celery salt. It's probably Canada's equivilant to vegemite.

Nothing of interest to report today. And no time to write. Gotta start a few hours early today. Heading to the gym first. I somehow scored a free 1 month pass to a super-expensive downtown gym. I just mentioned I was only in town for a month and the guy gave me a voucher and told me to keep it hush-hush.

MG

'Keepin' Rednecks innebriated since 2006'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's called a "bloody ceasar"

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home